Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Am Sorry (Sort of)

I, Chris Thomas, have been the mastermind (& a brilliant one at that) of the Moon Lighting Blog. Amy Moon received a call from her good friend and neighbor, Noelle, who was also innocently dragged into my blog tonight where she learned that she was the 'proud'? owner of a blog. Unfortunately, it wasn't hers. As most of you know, I'm a jokester with a little bit too much time on my hands and a few more billable hours to log (I also apologize to my clients who unknowingly have funded this delightfully funny blog). Thanks to all my devoted readers, fans, & innocent victims. I've had endless nights of giggling laughter---thanks, Ambien for allowing me some rest from my funny self. I have one last apology to make--to Laura whose blog I used to make comments that were not hers. For that, I will be enjoying the couch for nights to come--thanks again, my faithful friend Ambien.

Paid for by the Committee to Elect Chris Thomas to anything that is worthy of his genius.

4 comments:

  1. This is the hardest the Yoho family has ever laughed over a blog!

    Thanks for all the evenings Bug and I would ponder over what the heck the Moon family was posting about.

    still laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, this is the blog designer :) Heather's sister... HILARIOUS. I'm going to have to talk to Nate about this, honestly. I think he probably thinks this is really funny and therefore may also have to sleep on the couch--but yeah, he's pretty easygoing! Sorry to Amy though! But I have to say I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed reading this "fake" blog...very funny! Amy--if you want to start a REAL blog, I will totally design a template for you, if you'd like... you can check out my design of my sister's blog, if you want to see my "handiwork..." (well, besides this one, but I was purposefully making this one cheesy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it interesting that the person whom I have been moonlighting for the past several weeks moonlit for me in writing this apology. Now that I have handed over the reigns to Amy, I am at the mercy of posts. I am really going to miss blogging. The past few weeks have at times made me giggle so hard that I needed Ambien to fall asleep. As an aside, Amy said she is less than interested in continuing the blog, so encourage her to join the corny world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I think we thought of way too many much needed blog posts this past weekend for you to just delete this blog. What about Oprah, the 'Real' Final Four, and al the others? Long live Moon LIghting!!

    ReplyDelete